Lisa Ventura is delighted to announce that she is the winner of the Computing Security Excellence “Security Woman of the Year” award.
This award is dedicated to recognising the talent, leadership and contribution of women in IT. Whether working at the top level of security in an organisation, or as a key member of a team endeavour, this prize highlights exceptional women in the UK security industry.
The shortlist for this award consisted of:
- Andjela Djukanovic – KPMG
- Lisa Ventura – UK Cyber Security Association
- Elisabetta Zaccaria – Secure Chorus
- Jaya Baloo – Avast
- Nicola Jakeman – Orange Cyberdefense
- Adenike Cosgrove – Proofpoint
- May Mitchell – BlackBerry
- Rachelle Reid – Allstate
- Anastasia Grishina – Positive Technologies
- Natasja Bolton – Sysnet Global Solutions
For more information please visit https://www.computing.co.uk/news/4024612/announcing-winners-2020-security-excellence-awards.